looking for something?

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 25 year old recent graduate school grad who is trying to find my place in the world :)

Thursday, September 12, 2013

If I could meet myself at 16...

So if I had the chance to meet my 16 year old self, I'd have lots to say but I am going to limit this post to only five :) So let's go back to 2005 when I was in my junior year of high school. 


And what fun would this post be without a photo of myself at the age of 16?




1.  You know that boy you have known since you were 5? He loves you as much as you love him so stop pushing him away. Trust me because he's pretty amazing.


My 1st Car! 1995 Pontiac Grand Am

2. Failing your road test two times is not the end of the world and some day you will joke about it, especially when Tori fails hers. Remember, the third time is a charm!



3. You know that really cute faceplate you just HAD to have for your "oh so cool" flip phone? Yeah, keep walking by that kiosk in the mall because the guy that works there is a creep. He will take your number from your cell phone and call you at strange hours of the night which will force you to change your cell phone number.  Not worth it. Besides, it was ugly.




4. While this may seem, like your hardest year of high school, you'll get through it but let's just put more effort into it! You can really surprise yourself because you'll kick butt in college :)



5. So Anthony is going to ask you to junior prom and when he asks what color your dress is, (now this is really important) make sure you emphasize when you say "light green". Why may you ask? Anthony thought you said "cream" not "green" and when you find out two days before prom, ya won't be too thrilled.  


One more thing, your "sweet 16" birthday party will actually be a barbie themed surprise party, thanks Tara for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment