looking for something?

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 25 year old recent graduate school grad who is trying to find my place in the world :)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

my three wishes





So, you're given three wishes, what are they?



To be able to fly
Regardless of the fact that I am afraid of heights, my first wish would to be able to fly. I feel that there cannot be anything more amazing than having the ability to fly. 


To travel the world

I would love nothing more than to be able to travel the world and since I can now fly, I would not have to pay for airfare (which is why I strategically asked for the ability to fly first!). The first stop on my list would be the Paris! All I want to do is see the Eiffel Tower in person and then I would forever be happy. My second stop would then be the Outer Banks, odd I know but I have wanted nothing more than to return since I was seven years old.


To have the time to take a nap everyday 
Just imagine how less grumpy everyone would be in the afternoon if nap time was required during the day. I believe that people would become more productive and overall, happy after taking a power nap. 

But mainly I wanted to use this opportunity to post pictures of freaking adorable cats taking naps!


He's mine ^^ :)











No comments:

Post a Comment