looking for something?

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a 25 year old recent graduate school grad who is trying to find my place in the world :)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

twenty random facts

I suppose that this will be a good time to sort of introduce myself through 20 random facts :)




#1 I love to take pictures. I love to take pictures of anything and everything. I have over 2,000 pictures on my iPhone alone. I can't wait to go on vacation just to take pictures of the ocean.


 #2 If you ask me, Starbucks has it all over Dunkin donuts. I swear that Starbucks coffee is better than Dunkin Donuts, trust me!

 #3 If I could wear a dress everyday, I would. And one time I went about 2 weeks wearing nothing but summer dresses and it was amazing :) Now that I work in an office setting, I find it more difficult to find cute dresses to wear.

#4 I wish I could marry Andrew Garfield. O.M.G. I love this man and if given the opportunity, I'd marry him. Ha! only in my dreams though. Some day?

#5 I could watch friends everyday. Okay, I do watch it everyday. I wait until 11:00 at night to watch Friends on nick@nite. Even though I know some of the episodes word for word, I can not help but watching them over and over. Did I mention that I own the COMPLETE series??

#6 I am a HORRIBLE speller. If it was not for spell check, I would not have graduated college. Hell, I'd still be in high school.

#7 There is nothing I love more than getting lost in a great book. I could sit and read for hours on end without getting bored or even become aware of the environment around me. I find that getting lost in a great book is a perfect way to escape from reality. Although I do become a little too attached to my books and I hate it when I finish them.

#8 I want overalls. More. Than. Anything. Okay, maybe I'm being over dramatic. If I had overalls, I'd wear them everyday. Okay, at least once a week!


#9 I. Am. A. Slob. I can't help it!! I don't know if it's because I'm lazy or what but I have always been this way. It's a terrible habit that I am trying to break.

#10 Family is everything. I do not know what I would do without my family. They mean the world to me

.
#11 I swear I have the best boyfriend in the entire world. He is truly amazing and he has been with me for almost my entire life! At least 20 years and I can't imagine my life without him. He is my everything. And he's a cutie ;)


#12 I have to sleep with the television on. And yes, it is always to an episode of Friends.

#13 My nails must ALWAYS be painted. I enjoy spending time painting my nails every color under the sun and I can't remember the last time my nails were not painted.

#14 I am rarely on time. It's a problem really. It is horrible and I believe that it is getting worse! I need to start getting my ass in gear and faster!

#15 I'm terrified of turning 25. Turning 1/2 of 50 is crazy! If these 25 years flew by, what about the next?! I don't want to be old!!

#16 I have my father's sense of humor and my mother's determination. My dad and I have identical sense of humors and it drives my grandmother insane. I can see why it is obnoxious I suppose. On the other hand I believe that I have my mother's determination and it is what drove me through college.

#17 When I'm alone in my car, I sing obnoxiously loud. It truly is embarrassing. I am serious. I'm sure the people in the car next to me are wondering what in the world is wrong with me but it's something I look forward to. Have I mentioned that I am a TERRIBLE singer?


#18 My hair maybe blonde but I swear if I never started dying it when I was 13, I'd be a brunette. My roots are brown as brown can be and since my hair started to turn darker, I have been in absolute denial. Blondes have more fun :)

#19 Butter creeps me out. Seriously. I can't stand looking at it, I think it stinks and I refuse to even touch it. Ugh. I'm getting the creeps just thinking of the yellow substance sitting in its wax greasy paper now. Gross.


# 20 My favorite place to be is on the beach watching the waves. I could sit on the beach and just watch the ocean for hours and hours and not be bored. I don't know what it is about the ocean but I am absolutely memorized by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment